Submitting Your Work
A CALL FOR POETRY SUBMISSIONS
- Now accepting poems.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Up to three poems may be submitted per person. 10-line limit per poem, which includes title and spaces.
- Each poem must be on a separate page.
- DO NOT place your name or other identifying information on the poems.
- Poets will retain all right for future publication. Winners will be notified by VIA.
- Be understandable by a wide audience.
- Not contain any offensive language.
Contest is open to entries from South and Central Texas.
Deadline to submit entries is Monday, December 2, 2019.
Poems will ONLY be accepted online. For additional information and to submit your entries: https://bibliotech.librariescreate.com/viapoetry/
For general information on the contest, please call VIA Government and Community Relations at (210) 362-2389.
For assistance or questions with your submission, please contact support at (843) 696-0416 or via email at email@example.com.